Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why does my oil light show on my motorcycle?

I have a 2006 ex250 kawasaki ninja and the oil light flickered on then off like two times... It's full of oil, so what could it be?Why does my oil light show on my motorcycle?
When did this happen?





If it happened after a long ride on a hot day and the bike was idling then it isn't uncommon for the oil to get hot and thin out so much that it occasionally trips the low-pressure sensor. If it's happening at speed then you need to have it checked out, but if it's only happening at idle after the engine's hot then it's probably nothing to worry about.Why does my oil light show on my motorcycle?
Malfunctioning sensor.
take it to the dealer and have it checked out.


it could be nothing or it could be a problem.
when you went for you oil change thay probably did not reset the setting.
You might have an oil pump going bad.
  • soap opera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment