Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to flush a motorcycle engine after a water leakage in the oil problem ?

I just fixed my suzuki gsx-R 750 from a water leakage into to engine oil. Now I have to flush the engine. I've seen in supermarkets that they sell some kinda Engine Oil, that contains kerosene and other things ? Is it ok to use this, or just flush it with some cheap oil ??How to flush a motorcycle engine after a water leakage in the oil problem ?
I personally wouldn't use it. the motor oil also lubricates the clutch and any additives could damage the clutch. i would put new oil in run it for a few miles then change the oil again.How to flush a motorcycle engine after a water leakage in the oil problem ?
put cheap oil in it and run for a couple of minutes.drain and repeat on e more time.change the filter and put in new oil.you should be good to go.
  • soap opera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment