Saturday, December 26, 2009

When do i oil change for my motorcycle?

I have suzuki gsxr 600 2007. i bought the bike used at mileage 6,500 all serviced. when do i do next oil change?When do i oil change for my motorcycle?
I change my oil and filter every 3000 miles. I use dino motorcycle oil, if I used synthetic oil I'd probably change every 5000.When do i oil change for my motorcycle?
The Owner's manual will have the service intervals and part numbers for oil, lube, plugs, air filter, everything. If you ride in an extremely dry or dusty area, I'd change the oil and air filter more often than the book says.





If you don't have the manual, contact your local Suzuki dealer about how to get one.
Yep,... do what the owner's manual says. Also, go ahead and invest in a service manual: its worth every penny. The certified Suzuki manual is expensive but is the best. Haynes puts one out for around $30. (the seller did not include O/M??) Generally petro based oil: 3K, synthetic: 5K. Remember that servicing your bike is more than just switching out oil %26amp; filter; its greasing pivot points, lube any cables, plugs, air box inspection/cleaning.....like the instructor said, its a total care thing.


You take care of that machine, and it will take care of you...
Spring and Autumn or every 3000 - 4000 miles, which ever comes soonest.
I change mine every 2500 miles, but that's with an oil filter.


Without a filter, I'd do it more often.
It's good to change it every 3,000 miles
after 1000 km-1700km
  • soap opera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment