Saturday, December 26, 2009

Anyone using amsoil motorcycle oil and oil filter in their sport bike?

has anyone used the 10-40 motorcycle oil and amsoil oil


filter and did they like the results. tell me your story.


sport bike related. 51 should have a answer for me.Anyone using amsoil motorcycle oil and oil filter in their sport bike?
I used to run amsoil but a friend of mine racing a aprilia mille had some engine damage from that oil It tends to get very thin


I just dont think it is the best anymore


I run Castrol R4 superbike oil in my rc 5/40 and the bikes shifts better than ever the rc calls for 10/40


colin edwards ran the 5/40 and it was designed for twins


I run castrol actevo 10/40 in my zrex and i love it Oil and filter every 5000


Amsoil does make a good product but they have jacked the prices lately. I do still run their tranny fluid in my truck. But i have swiched to royal purple for the engine Just because I can get it for 3 dollars a quartAnyone using amsoil motorcycle oil and oil filter in their sport bike?
best stuff I ever used is called Rock oil its for ferrari and lamborghini 12 bucks a pint but worth it. Royal purple is really good to.
I just sold some to a cop a few weeks ago for his ZX9R. He has been using it for a while so I guess he likes it.





My boss at my day job has the 20W-50 Amsoil motorcycle oil in his Kawasaki V-twin and immediately noticed his fan coming on less often!? I guess it really does help engines run cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment