Friday, December 18, 2009

Can I use motorcycle oil for a lawn mower?

In my opinion 2-stroke oil can be used in any 2-stroke motor (at the proper ratio) 4=stroke motor oil varies in that for motorcycles the oil is used with the clutch and car oil in a bike WILL cause slipping but motorcycle oil will work in other motors but it is EXPENSIVE. save money and buy car or mower oil.Can I use motorcycle oil for a lawn mower?
yes u can definitely do that..... u can even use it in ur headCan I use motorcycle oil for a lawn mower?
Yes.
Let's see....um NO!
Yep, just dont use car oil in your motorcycle.
yes but you cant go very fast
Sure! You mean 2 cycle oil, I assume. Use the ratio 30:1, whatever, the manufacturer recommends.
Yes you can .Fools can do all sorts ov stupid things .
  • soap opera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment