Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cheapest place to buy Amsoil synthetic motorcycle oil?

Should I get 20w 50 or 10w 40? Bike is an 07 Kawasaki EX250.Cheapest place to buy Amsoil synthetic motorcycle oil?
ur bike calls for a 10W40


go to the Amsoil website and they can find local dealers where you live, I just purchased a 12 qt case of Amsoil 10W40 motorcycle oil and I got it for $6.70 a quart, yes its expensive, but one single Amsoil change will last 3 times longer than using regular oil, I run Amsoil in my bike for 8000 miles, but I change the oil filter only at 4000 miles then just add enough new oil to make up for what i lost changing the filter, REMEMBER, Amsoil Oil will last forever, but the OIL FILTER WON'T !Cheapest place to buy Amsoil synthetic motorcycle oil?
Pep Boys. 20w 50
Save your money and buy valvoline synthetic oil. The company has been in business a lot longer and has the backing and support of many auto and bike companies.
Why would you want to? It's expensive crap that you don't need and it's not recommended by the manufacturer...save your money and put it in your gas tank. K ;o)
Sofly, log onto the AMSOIL website. For a small fee you yourself can become a dealer and then you get the discount. I don't recall any requirement to sell their products. it's just a way to save you some cash and can order online and it's shipped to your house. I also believe that there is a dealer locator on the web page as well. I've been using it for years in my cars, straight synthetic, great stuff. remember to change your filers though..





Regards!
Amsoil is not cheap , Its basically a set price. Expect to pay around $7.95 a quart.





I have been running it in my Harley for years, i would never switch to another oil. My bike runs on 20w-50, I would consult your owners manual to see what the manufacturer recommends running in that particular bike.





For more info http://www.amsoil.com/
Sign up as a Preferred Customer if you want dealer prices but don't have an interest in building your own business as an Amsoil dealer. You can always upgrade to dealer if you decide to. P.C. memberships are $10 for 6-months. (you'll save that on one oil change). Your bike calls for Amsoil 10W-40 synthetic motorcycle oil. As a P.C. you can buy it for $6.85/qt versus $9.20/qt, shipping and tax not included. If you can't find a dealer near you(I'm in Clearwater, FL), sign up as a P.C. at my website and order online: http://www.number1synthetic.com


or contact me for questions/assistance trull_synthetic@yahoo.com, 727-812-4181. Info about the P.C. program is available at my site after you click 'Shop Online', its at the top, left.

No comments:

Post a Comment