Friday, December 18, 2009

What oil do i use for my oil injection motorcycle?

I have a 2-stroke oil injection motorcycle. I need to get this clear on what is the best oil to use in the oil injection system. The motorcycle was built in 1980. Also, what oil should i use for the transmission/ wet clutch?What oil do i use for my oil injection motorcycle?
any 2 stroke oil will work... the best you can get is synthetic.. %26amp; is priced accordingly..





Gearbox/ Clutch. castrol/ valvoline/ car engine oil...What oil do i use for my oil injection motorcycle?
I personally use Maxima Bio. It's synthetic biodegradable two stroke oil.





What can I say, I do what I can.





Your local motorcycle shop should be able to look up what kind of oil is required for the transmission.
2 cycle engine oil, which is blue. The best oil, would be what you think is the best brand, I wonder if Lucas makes some?





In the wet clutch, I'm not sure, I think I used straight SAE 30. It should say on the cap.
I would think any 2 stroke oil with TC-3. I have a 2 stroke dirt bike but it's not oil injected. I use this oil. So did my Johnson boat motor. Pretty universal as far as I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment