Saturday, December 26, 2009

What oil filter should i get for my motorcycle?

I have a 1994 Honda Magna vf 750. Also where do i get it? Can i go to farm and fleet or something?What oil filter should i get for my motorcycle?
I use Purolator ';Pure One'; PL14612, from Pep Boys, when I can get it, the Walmart ';Super Tech'; crossover, when I can't.





Here's why:


http://www.calsci.com/motorcycleinfo/Fil鈥?/a>What oil filter should i get for my motorcycle?
Personally, I have been using oil filters made by K%26amp;N, yes the air filter people. The best thing about them is that they have a 17mm nut made right on the end of them so they are extremely easy to get on and off.


Unfortunately they cost a little more, most any bike shop can order one for you. Visit their website to find out which number you need.
If you do not have a motorcycle dealership near you, enter the info of your motorcycle in Google and it is possible to order on line, or have it shipped/delivered to you.
There could be a car filter that fits on your bike BUT DO USE IT. they are made for cars not bikes . They are different.

No comments:

Post a Comment