Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What is the best oil to run in my '97 harley road king?

20w-50 Mobile 1 V-Twin and 70-140 Royal Purple in the tranny, is what I use, and like it.What is the best oil to run in my '97 harley road king?
Amsoil 20-50W V-Twin Synthetic Motorcycle Oil, This oil does not have any friction modifiers in it. Made just for bikes with Wet Clutches. Check out the link, I think you will get the whole picture there. By the way, I run this oil, my bike runs cooler and a bit more HP.What is the best oil to run in my '97 harley road king?
The one that is recommended by Harley Davidson. Try joining the cartalk.com community for pro mechanics advice.
I know you will get many opinions on this questions, but I believe Kal-Gard is the best oil for any motorcycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment