Friday, December 18, 2009

How much is motorcycle oil, how much do i need, and how do i put it in?

I was going to purchase a Kawasaki Ninja 500 off my cousin's husband, but decided not to. They moved away and i still have the bike in my garage. It wont start and the oil light is on so im going to buy some oil and take it for a ride, but how much oil would i need? and where do i put it in at? ThanksHow much is motorcycle oil, how much do i need, and how do i put it in?
mine takes 3.5 qrts with filter.....the Bike there, call the KAW shop and ask....Bought of my bikes oil light comes UNTIL i fire it off - OK.....


Oil = about $4.95 a qrt. U put it in the side where u check your oil....


Charge battery with 2 amps slowly.....Try to find the owners manuel. its on the right or left side......I'd do it for ya and i got 2 qrts of Kaw oil here that i dont need........Hope u get it going....

No comments:

Post a Comment