Friday, December 18, 2009

I have a 1996 Honda Accord 4cyl. manual. What king of transmission fluid can I use? I heard oil is no good.?

you want to use ';gear oil';


80-90 conventional


or 75-90 synthetic


are the top choices that honda recomends.I have a 1996 Honda Accord 4cyl. manual. What king of transmission fluid can I use? I heard oil is no good.?
Check your owners manual. If you don't have it, or its not in there, call any Honda dealer and ask the service dept.I have a 1996 Honda Accord 4cyl. manual. What king of transmission fluid can I use? I heard oil is no good.?
here is a page that tells you what to use. 5w-30 oil
Every new car comes with a maintenance guide, and the recommended rules to follow are created to help you keep your car in optimum health. And, since the new car models and makes can go more miles and longer times between tune-ups, it really saves you time and money at those routine tune-ups, if you stick to the maintenance guidelines the rest of the year....................................鈥?br>

Read More here...........................


http://juble.com/oil-and-brake-fluid-mon鈥?/a>
Manual transmissions use a heavy weight gear oil, not transmission fluid. the gear oil should be checked and topped off at each oil change.

No comments:

Post a Comment